AIM™ – For Precise Formulations
The AIM™ program is specifically designed for acquiring, managing, analyzing and, most importantly, utilizing feed, petfood and ingredient analytical data:
AIM is a fast, efficient and accurate tool – AIM immediately accumulates up to date analysis data and prepares it for utilization in more precise formulations. More up-to-date and accurate formulation data has a direct impact on formula costs, product quality and, ultimately, animal performance.
AIM is more than the normal definition of a “LIMS” (Lab Information Management System) – AIM acts as the central point for the accumulation and archiving of analytical data, statistical analysis and reporting and, facilitates the efficient use of the statistically manipulated data within feed formulation software.
For decades the Animal Feed, Petfood and Grain Industries have accumulated analytical data from both wet lab and NIR analyses. Although many systems have been designed to accumulate this information, few have been designed in a manner that focuses on the primary use of the data within feed formulation software.
AIM’s crucial concept and strength is the ability to function as the central automatic and seamless communication between three primary systems:
- Material Analysis Equipment and Software and/or existing LIM Systems
- NIR Spectra Analysis Services
- Least Cost Feed Formulation Software
The Functionality, processes and user interaction with the equipment and programs involved with AIM focus strongly on user friendliness and a high degree of automation, efficiency and fast turnaround time to ensure optimal access and use of the collected data.
AIM has established direct seamless communication between:
- NIR Instrumentation – Proximate Analysis and/or raw spectra data is automatically imported into the AIM system the moment a sample is analyzed.
- Precise Nutrition Evaluation Services (PNE) – Using a direct communication via the world wide web developed in cooperation with the ADISSEO PNE team, NIR spectra data is sent to PNE, analyzed and further nutrient data instantly returned to the AIM system.
- CFC Formulation Software – Data is statistically analyzed, summarized and prepared for user authorized import into the Concept 5 Formulation system according to predefined user settings within the AIM system.
- CFC currently has plans for the same level of seamless communication between additional NIR Instrumentation, Formulation Software Systems and Nutrition Services.
Contact CFC for more information.